- DESIGNED FOR
- META PLATFORM
- TECH SPECS
- SIZE CHART
VIMANA HYBRID RUNNER
Explore the Vimana Runner. A hybrid running shoe built on the new proprietary STRIKE MVMNT S2 Last with anatomical toe box and 4mm drop.
Welcome the new Meta Platform outsole with distributed grip on a full rubber bottom for unprecedented comfort, traction and drive that protects the foot from rocks and sharp objects.
Cush50™ EVA/EPE midsole compound provides cushioning while maintaining crisp responsiveness. The hybrid outsole design transitions from trail to road running and seamlessly into gym and outdoor training environments.
Upper Material: Engineered Jacquard Knit
Color: Moss Green / Classic White
How it Fits: True to Size Guide
- Mid to forefoot strike outsole with crisp energy return.
- Ultra-responsive medium density Cush50™ formula midsole offers excellent cushioning and rebound while maintaining sensory ground feel.
- Durable, multi-directional grip designed to eject dirt and debris.
- Full rubber bottom protects the foot from sharp features.
- Consistent flex pattern flows through to radiused edges.
- Strategic contours cradle the foot for enhanced off-axis support.
- Multi-directional flexibility keeps your feet engaged and strong during high impact and high intensity workouts.
- Full contact outsole and elevated contours stabilize the foot position during heavy lifts.
- Radiused outsole and 360-degree traction reduces the risk of ankle roll during lateral moves and agility drills.
- Supportive sidewall chassis for increased lateral rigidity.
- Not recommended for rope climbs. Shop shoes on the Cross Platform Outsole for rope resistant features.
TRAVEL / EVERYDAY TRANSIT:
- True all-terrain traction with unmatched comfort. Perfect for long days spent walking, running, hiking or in the gym.
- Resilient and dependable for adventurous travel or city transit.
- All day comfort. Pack One Pair™ approved.
- Lightweight, high-performance running outsole designed to excel across a variety of terrain. Trail <> Road <> Gym
- Omni-directional grip ejects dirt and distributes traction evenly on variable terrain
- Medium-density, Cush50™ midsole over responsive one-piece outsole provides cushioning that maintains exceptional ground feel
- Consistent flex patterns flow through to radiused edges
- Strategic contours cradle the foot for off-axis support
- TRES-FRESH antibacterial treatment on upper and lining materials.
- Minimal 4mm heel drop, low stack height, zero void heel, wide forefoot.
- S2 last and anatomical toe-box.
- Cush50™ EVA/EVP midsole compound
- Hidden Lace Storage Pocket to keep it tied and tidy.
- Reflective STRIKE MVMNT flag logo.
|MEN'S SHOE SIZE (US)||HEEL TO TOE LENGTH (cm)|
|WOMEN'S SHOE SIZE (US)||HEEL TO TOE LENGTH (cm)|
The Vimana Hybrids feel lightweight and at the same time stable. They felt amazing during my weight training and boxing sessions.
Took them on the trail and the traction on the soles had a very good grip. Loved the convenience of just needing one shoe to take me from the gym to a hike. Versatile and look great.